Which cars should not exist

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which car models should never have been made?

There just seem to be so many different shapes and styles to choose from so surely there are some that we just don't need.

For a start i'm going with a new car.
Large%20Image.jpg

Wind-2_1717417c.jpg

Hideous imo

It's got to be the Gwiz for me, although I'm not even sure that should be allowed to be called a car. :lol:

There are two of those Gwiz's (should I even be saying that? sounds kind of rude) used on a regular basis in an NCP that I use often and they are always plugged into the charging station.

A power lead coming out of a socket on the wall and running around the car before it's plugged into it. It just looks so wrong! :(

And that's another thing, (very mini rant coming up here) how come the electric car bays in the car park gets swept clean on a regular basis, has shiny green asphalt on the floor AND their bays are the ONLY ones where the car park lighting actually works above them and is bright enough to put Blackpool to shame? :blink:

+1 on the Wind, even the name is bad.

Puma is pretty good car tbh no matter how ugly it is! Mk5 Fiesta ZS in a skirt but with a better engine basically.

all cars which only trick is to look without trying to be real god in whatever they should actually do.
So, numerous of SUV-s and numerous of cars that remind me to an electric shaver**....I know someone will tell me "Look on your Philishave...erm, I mean your Ibiza!" :lol:

** (i don't mean on electric cars - there is at least one good made - google "Mate Rimac" if you don't believe me :lol: )

I actually saw one of those Juke's in a car park not to long ago! It gives me real hope on becoming a car designer; knowing that models like that are actually given the go ahead to be built! :blink:

When I first saw the Juke i thought: "Well, that is one big vacuum cleaner"... After that, to my surprise some young man entered into hoover and drow away. I think that fella is an employee for one of those cleaning companies, but saw no logos on the side of the apparatus. So, you tell that thing is a car?

I must be getting old...:lol::lol::lol:

About car designers. You just reminded me who is the bunch of most lazy people in the known Space. It is Porsche design group. Not that I don't fancy that design, but they must have the dream job. They have done nothing for last 40 years and still get paid for it...:p

The Jukes are for, you know, funky people with like, lifestyles, who, you know, probably like kooky actresses like Zooey Daschanel cos like wow, that's SO funny how she has like, another o in her name.

Tough question.

There are so many. Yet, so few. Every car has a use. Even if its use is to be hated by all.

There has to be one, one that stands out higher than all the other terrible cars.

Yes

The Toyota Prius.

35mpg for a duel fuel car. Where the battery cells have a 10 year half life, and the items used are only found in the hardest of rock (got to use heavy and poluting drills to get the minerals out). The whole car is pointless.

The Toyota Prius.

35mpg for a duel fuel car. Where the battery cells have a 10 year half life, and the items used are only found in the hardest of rock (got to use heavy and poluting drills to get the minerals out). The whole car is pointless.

You got my vote, bad one! Cheers!

any car that struggles to get to the posted speed limit in a safe/reasonable time!!!

:lol: Some times that can be down to the 85YO sat in the driving seat! lol

I remember nearly getting wiped out by an old fuzzy pulling out on me when I was on my Hornet 600. Then they accellarated at the speed of a glacier.

Jokes of course :D Not seen you post up much here lately but if you've been busy with work then I'll let you off ;)
work and the realisation I was spending to much time online;)
The last 3 weeks I've been doing full time hours at work and then silly night shifts working on my bathroom at home:(

:lol:

I already have the bushes, calipers. so next on the list is cv boot, suspension, discs so when I get these I can do the lot in one go;)

After that money permitting I'll look into a hybrid turbo

A man with a plan! I hope it all works out for you herb!