Where do I apply for my 'Stupid Club' Membership card?

:lol: I'll send you the form out straight away!
facetopalm.gif

My car will stop the pump if it detects petrol, but I didn't know why it was stopping so i just carried on. Only put 10 Litres in to get me to a cheaper station. Ended up having to fill it though (sods law?) So 10 litres of petrol in 42 litres on diesel. Think it will be okay?

Not altogether sure about that one Jake, hopefully someone will be along very soon to put a technical slant on this! In the meantime I would minimise your driving until you hear news to the contrary buddy ;)

Yeah it'll be fine.
I put a tenners worth of petrol in a diesel once. Drove down the road car started spluttering.
Realised what i'd done. Limped back to the garage and topped it up with 20 quids worth of diesel.
Car was fine. ;)

I tried to put Diesel in the MG ZS 180 the other day, I was chatting to the guy at the other pump & wasn't paying attention, the penny dropped when it wouldn't fit. :lol:

I've once put 5 litres of LPG in the punto luckily i noticed so to balance it out i put in 35 litres of Super unleaded no problems tho

Unlucky mate. If I was you, Id thin the petrol out by driving to half a tank, then filling up. Do this a few times, then run it completely empty to full a few time just to make sure its all gone. Then you should be good for a map.

What am I saying. I forget its a diesel and you will probably get 500 miles to a tank! Not like mine. 180 if I gun it!! lol

You got a lot of driving ahead of you my friend! :D

Easily done when not awake. I'm surprised I haven't done it myself considering I jump in and out of petrol and derv cars.

Totally disagree! I've always had mix of petty and diesel cars and not once have I even put hand on the wrong pump.

They're different colours, don'tchaknow? :lol:

Totally disagree! I've always had mix of petty and diesel cars and not once have I even put hand on the wrong pump.

They're different colours, don'tchaknow? :lol:

How can you totally disagree when so many people do this? As I pointed out I have not done this myself and am observant enough to know they are different colours and different dimensions but people still do it.

One day you may live to eat those words :blink1: we all get old at some point!

Of course I can disagree; just because "so many" people do it, doesn't make it right or clever. Most learn that at an early age :p

It's not easily done. I disagree.