Where can get a rollcage for my vtr

C

Connor

Want a show cage roll cage for vtr saxo??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Sure, But Here's something I didn't know incase it's any help for you!

A guy I know has a Pug 106 and I thought he also had a Roll Cage in it, however it appears to be a SHOW Cage llf ....

it isnt as strong as a real Roll Cage however it Wegihts less but if ever in a crash, they SHOW one would fold in sections and a Proper Roll Cage might just save your life :p

yeah show cages will only have a couple of bolts, some are held in place with just 1.
proper roll cages are welded in multiple points to give as much additional strength as possible.

tbh dont see the point in a show cage, its just ramping up the insurance without doing other than making the car less practical

Yep show cages are pointless, you'd get bummed something silly if you turned up with one in my crowd lol.

A show cage still needs to be very well secured if the car is actually going to be driven, as if it isn't it could become very very dangerous especially being weaker than a proper cage. Wouldn't want a tube through your face now would you.

spend the money and put in a prope cage if you intend to have one. if your handy with a welder then design and build it yourself, will save a bit of money.