Torque Cars

When did you last use public transport

Discussion in 'General car Chat' started by obi_waynne, 7 January 2019.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    When was the last time you had to suffer the indignity of not using your car and resorting to public transport?

I've been doing a job in London and quite often find myself on a train and bus. When they arrive every 7 minutes it makes a lot of sense but at rush hour it's one of the most stressful things ever.

What about you? Do you use/rely on public transport? Is is reliable and fast where you are?

2. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney The Torque Meister

Poole, UK
    Car:
    '98 JDM Impreza STI
    1996 - was at college and couldn't afford petrol when compared to free bus pass!

obi_waynne likes this.
  3. stamford

stamford Pro Tuner

Hampshire
    Car:
    MG ZS200
    I use public transport if going to London to see a gig etc. If going to Stamford Bridge I drive up and book Just Park, it’s generally cheaper.

obi_waynne likes this.
  4. old-git

old-git Moderator

Essex
    Car:
    Elan & Robin Hood
    What is public transport?

Lunchmoney likes this.