Wheel valve caps getting nicked

billyo

Track Warrior
I had some LED wheel valve caps. All of them got stolen, then I had some chrome ones and these got nicked on the same day.

Am I just unlucky? Is there anyway to keep them on and stop people nicking them?

you can try the locking valve caps that need a little key to get them off....... just remember to leave the key in your car incase you need it.

Or just you can just nip the metal ones tight with a little socket but again leave tools in car just incase you need to get them off yourself.

I've kinda got a few lying about lol so i should be ok for a while ;)

DSC_9055.jpg

I've kinda got a few lying about lol so i should be ok for a while ;)

DSC_9055.jpg

Does this explain the mysterious loss of valve caps?

2Fast, are you guilty? Hiding behing those baby girl looks of yours? Touring the UK in search of flagrantly displayed examples so suitable for covert plundering?

If you really, really, want some valve caps I'll buy you some for Xmas, OK maybe it'll have to be a new year pressie.

:bigsmile::D:amuse::p:eek::cheesy: - I've just discovered the icon clicky things.

The emoticons :lol: I thought everyone knew about them!

You can create them with
: )
: D
: (
; )
: P
: cool:
: confused:

etc or just "go advanced reply and choose them that way!)

(There are no spaces in the examples above)

Does this explain the mysterious loss of valve caps?

2Fast, are you guilty? Hiding behing those baby girl looks of yours? Touring the UK in search of flagrantly displayed examples so suitable for covert plundering?

If you really, really, want some valve caps I'll buy you some for Xmas, OK maybe it'll have to be a new year pressie.

:bigsmile::D:amuse::p:eek::cheesy: - I've just discovered the icon clicky things.

NO COMMENT lol ;);););)

fluffy-handcuffs-bigs.jpg