Wheel Arch Extensions

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
I have been trying to find race/rally style wheel arch extensions but these days nothing is turning up. Anyone got any ideas?

MC Rallying have seemed to have gone. I was thinking of some lightweight additions for when I lower the car for track use and gain wheel clearance without wanting to go negative camber.

The only other option left is for the good old fashioned hotrod arches as per the oval hotrods. But they are steel and I would be wanting to lose weight not add it!

These look very retro!
2001394300137749087_rs.jpg

These would be cool!
md_DSC_0120.jpg

I reckon a bodyshop can custom make some for you from a standard kit. They look better without the rivets IMHO.

Would a set of flared MG Maestro arches fit the bill? I seem to recall the cars being a similar size.

What about something like this,
7.jpg

off a mk3 astra, about £80 on ebay
fiat1.jpg

And there, fitted to a fiat

if you want the same as the lime green car , in your post go to ebay australia , they are called wheel arch flares and fit holden torana SLR

if you want the same as the lime green car , in your post go to ebay australia , they are called wheel arch flares and fit holden torana SLR

Nothing coming up. Would these be available via a shop over there or perhaps New Zealand? I only ask as I am over in Auckland on business in early September and not sure if I am stoppong off in Oz on the way back.

there is a set on ebay australia item number 230354552296 they often come up & alot cheaper than this set good luck and regards