What's Your Worst Habit When Driving?

I avoid braking till the last minute. Most of the time this is ok and the obstruction has moved on but often I have to brake really hard to make up for it.

I have always sped up before overtaking, comming right up the bum of the car in front, but now, with my wi motor, its un called for as I dont need to.

sticking to the speed limits.
realy anoys those behind you.

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: Like it!

If they want to go past then you're not stopping them. Isn't it funny how tailgaters are always hopelessly unable to commit to a safe and swift overtaking move?

mine is maybe not a fault maybe its just way of driving,but i always drive agresivly,when som1s with me in the car his head offenly goes back and foward:lol::lol:and like to relise the clutch fast to "feal" the engine:bigsmile:,brake late and thinks like that..

I have been driving for more than 50 years ,and my most annoying thing is being stuck behind a driver who takes (quarter of an hour to let the clutch out) at roundabouts and junctions . I have been told that some of these so called drivers are (waiting for a telegram from the chief constable) before proceeding and it would seem that way to me. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Be safe but not silly .

We have those down here as well. They want a completely empty road in both directions for 5 minutes before they decide it is safe!

Hesitancy is as dangerous as impetousness IMO.