What's your preferred interior colour?

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
I can't make my mind up, I know that it isn't grey leather, Stuck between Tan, beige and black, Any ideas?
Thanks as always

I like the alpaca leather in the Discovery, soft and warm in winter and cool in the summer. Had black leather before and hate it in the summer, can't be wearing shorts either! Plus black shows up the Dalmatian dog hairs no end! The alpaca hides them well ;)

Some red leather does look good, depends on the car in question, not that fond of grey, it looks man made in some cases and some tend to look dirty, must be the ambient shading.

Black and grey leather works really well. Red is bit tarty for me and grey is just too safe and boring and prone to marking from chocolate which seems to happen a lot in my car for some reason!

Black and grey leather works really well. Red is bit tarty for me and grey is just too safe and boring and prone to marking from chocolate which seems to happen a lot in my car for some reason!

I saw a white Bentley GT convertible not too long ago with a red interior, I have to say, it looked gorgeous <B