Whats your hariest moment behind the wheel?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I had someone pull out on me this morning from a side road and had to power swerve to the other side of the road between a couple of oncoming cars - it woke me up more than a double espresso and banana milkshake!

Thinking back I was on a motorway when a bike became detached from the car in front of me and I sucessfully avoided a collision! That was pretty hairy but I bet we've all had moments particularly in our reckless youth when we ended up facing the wrong way or spectacularly falling victim to the laws of physics.

I've been in a car crash. A car came out of a side street right into the side of my Astra Sport. I ended up with severe neck problems for months and still get twinges now and again.
I still get a bit nervous if i see a red car coming up to fast from a side street. As it was a red car that came into us.
The daft thing is, he came right into the driver and back passenger door and tried to blame me for driving into him!!!! Even the police laughed at that one!

Ive not even got a licence yet, but when i was out one time some one drove straight into the driver and passeneger door. I was turning right and she was trying to over-take me! Not only was the L plates highly visible but also my indicator! She tried to blame me for the accident even though i was just left of centre of the middle of the road. Funny thing was she just passed her test and got a brand new Ford Ka lol. Ugly things.

A friend took me for a spin in his Capri! That was pretty hairy - leapoard skin everywhere!!! :lol: :lol:

well a bus come out of a round about and slid the back end of the bus just past my front bumper of my mk1 punto and there were people on the bus and the bus had to stop and start again. and thats just 2 weeks after i passed lol

As a complete novice driver, leaving from a field and going round a corner on mud slick tyres, to face the traffic behind me. No damages, just a good lesson learned!