Whats your current favourite car

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
There are some interesting cars around at the moment

What is your current favourite? I'm quite liking the BMW i8 - it just looks so futuristic but I'm sure it will date quite quickly.

The Audi R8 is my practical supercar choice at the moment. There was a really cool Alfaromeo I saw the other day with multiple LED headlights - only caught a glimpse of it and the badge but it looked really nice..

I have actually driven the Audi R8 both V8 & V10, billed as a supercar you can take to the shops and wont require a tune up when you get back home like a Ferrari ;)

The only car I can think of recently where I've starred at it thinking I like the look of that is the lexus hatchback. I've seen it in black and white and imo looks nice

The Audi R8 is my practical supercar choice at the moment. There was a really cool Alfaromeo I saw the other day with multiple LED headlights - only caught a glimpse of it and the badge but it looked really nice..
Totaly in love with the r8 awesome piece of engineering

Nissan GTR for me. Practical and fun, you don't get both in many cars.

Nice motor, but you do know your down to 40mph in some places now on east lancs, would get a tug for sure! Instant ban doing 180mph lol. Barry will not be pleased, :rolleyes: