What's the worst day to be driving on?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you find one particular day of the work worse than all the others when it comes to driving?

For me personally it's Monday, the driving standard seems particularly low, probably because people are not quite awake or ready to start the working week yet.

What is your least favourite day to be out driving?

That's most days down here.

Did some city driving around Sheffield and it made me realise how little traffic there is down our way. Not a fun experience I must say, a 14 minute journey taking nearly an hour in stop start traffic.

I was in Cardiff over the weekend.
Saturday night, roads very busy and full of people and potholes. I didn't know where I was going (following a friend) and hated it.
So my new worst day is Saturday evenings in a place I don't know.

Almost every day as there are so many fools about especially when it rains as they still tailgate at all speeds .

Recently came across a POS towing a car on a trailer that was less than the length of his rig right up behind a truck / lorry in pouring rain doing 100kph .V(

I have flexible hours for work (which isn't so bad as I can avoid rush hour) but find that Fridays seem to be worst in my area; a lot of people in work vehicles seem to be rushing around presumably trying to finish their days work earlier so they can get an early weekend (not really worth it if they end up in a collision!)