Whats the best colour for a car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Of all the colours for a car, which would you say is the best?

I think black looks the nicest but Silver is the most practical. Black cars show up every spec of dirt. Silver cars however never look all that dirty.

i like black as well when its waxed up nicly it looks so bright. but i think its a brighter colour thats better for a car, red and yellow

I love metallic blue. But I love Black, and black won this time... but good lord it shows all the dirt... so I dont think I'll have a black car next time.

White is nice tbh. I dont mind it and its less dirt-prone than Black. Silver is horrifically boring IMO.

i have to say its a toss up between dark, glossy green with a glossy black hood if i had to pick my colours at a paint shop, or custard yellow. brilliant white is very nice too, you know the white which integra type r's come with. that and a black bonnet is very nice.
Enjoi

There really no right answer to this...

it depends what car you have....

but i love the colours that TVR paint there cars I got a picture of a TVR T350 on my wall in Charmeleon green and it look stunning....the orange and the blue are good too...but there do so many that are brillant