What's my RS4 worth?

RobBentley

The Torque Meister
Car
Audi RS6 C6 Saloon
Hi Guys.

Just wondering what people think my RS4 is realistically worth? As much as I love her, I am thinking of selling to fund the deposit for a house for myself and my girlfriend so we can stop renting...

She is a 2006 '06 B7 RS4 Quattro 4.2 V8 FSi Saloon in the standard issue RS blue with 51k on the clock. She has the recaro bucket seats (inflatable side bolsters and heated).. then all the usuals, climate control, rain sensors, auto wipers, coming/leaving home lights, cruise control etc etc

Prices vary hugely on auto-trader.. and mine has some modifications which I am not sure if will add or remove from the value...

> Full Milltek Exhaust system (resonated, quiter version) with 200 Cell Milltek cats
> Remapped (a must with the Milltek cats to prevent CEL)
> Sachs performance clutch and flywheel

She is on the original RS4 suspension and original 19" RS4 wheels fitted with Yokahoma AD08 tyres with plenty of treat left. There are some marks to the wheels but all other exterior bodywork is mint. The front bumper did have lots of stone chips, but it was re-painted by a professional body shop about 6 months ago due to my OCD! Interior is in fantastic condition.

This is the beast having its roller run after remap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv2K5-1hf90

Last edited:
Very nice Rob, a pity I'm not in the market for another car just now, I do hope you sell it very soon however. BTW was that the lovely Mandy at Viezu in the background pacing up and down?

I'd say you'd get between £24 and £26k for it looking around at other cars for sale in similar condition.