What Would You Do?

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
This is what you have to play with, if any at all, what madifications would be to your taste?
NM05JXB.jpg

Is it actually 160bhp or does the 160 refer to the 1.6 litre engine?

Those Micras are stunning little handlers though - grippy and agile, even at the skinny tyred bottom of the range.

It's a shame that the image they project is so far removed from the actual driveability.

Most stereotypical Micra drivers never ever get to experience the car's capabilite simply because it's been bought as an appliance and driven as one.

Sure they're good at that as well: reliability is a very strong feature of the entire model range.

Would I buy one? Possibly, yes.

As for tuning I don't really know what to suggest with a naturally aspirated petrol engine but I'm sure someone will have some decent sugggestions.

A decent set of alloys, you might even find the tyres are cheaper if you go a bit bigger.

I think it would also look nice with a subtle chequer flag graphic on the side towards the back.

I agree with PG, subtle tints on the windows will look good.

I would change very little on the outside & spend the money on performance kit, but I agree with the rest of the mob, if winted tindows are your thing then a light tint would look smart. :bigsmile:

hmm, i'm gonna go with a £4500 budget on this one. Pulsar or Sunny gtir engine. Brembo brakes. Slammed suspension, full exhaust system. Front mounted intercooler. 17" wheels and wide. Strip the interior. Possibly a bigger turbo and finish it off with a Rolling Road session and remap to set it all up right. Looking at a real beast then.

Haha beyond my budget. first port of call will be suspension, lowering @35mm and then see what the alloys look like then. tints go without saying, especially for when i do the speaker install (i get paranoid).

160 refers to the engine. and thanks for the ideas everyone :bigsmile: i just doubt i'll be budgeting £4500 :lol:

super charge the engine an a new set of cams. exhaust system and manifold. triple plate organic clutch. bigger alloys. brembo brakes with green stuff pads and coil overs. and strip it out cause its free:p and a bucket seat with six point harnes

OK lol well a £1500 budget will still get you the engine and fitted but i just like the car to be able to handle the power.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back