What was your latest styling part

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the latest styling part you've bought for your car?

What will the next one be?

Mine was a boost gauge. Small i know but the car broke down so things are on hold. I'd like to get some angel eye headlights and maybe tint the rears. What was yours Waynne?

Me?! I'm not really into styling, I did add a stunning TorqueCars window sticker to the rear and I have added some car mats. Thats about it for me though. :D

fitted the boost guage out of the 200 to the scoob last night so we could finally see what she was boosting) and added couple of decals (if they count) :)

Parts falling off don't count, you need to have added something to it!

OK then - I was thinking about painting part the front end in VW Mars Red and Fiat Broom Yellow in check like the front end of a North American Mustang - to go with the silver colour of the car.

I can then paint my kill count under the window - three bunnies and two pigeons - five animals in total so that makes me an 'Ace'!

I've got my TQcars stickers ready and to hand to deploy with avengance!

Styling, err, had a hair cut on Friday. And I jet washed the car yesterday. Not very impressive, is it? :-(

I've put on a steelie! If that doesn't count then the last 'styling' thing I did was to put on a carbon fibre bonnet... last October! The next styling parts will be front and rear lips, an EK9 grill and headlights, then a full re-spray! (Just realised how poor I am! :lol:)

I can then paint my kill count under the window - three bunnies and two pigeons - five animals in total so that makes me an 'Ace'!

Didn't realise that you are French. You hide your accent very well :)

During WW1, becoming an 'Ace' depended on your nationality:

French - 5 kills, but they had very strict rules.

German - Stated at 8 but quickly changed to 16.

English - 8, but this could include 'probables'.

Didn't realise that you are French. You hide your accent very well :)

During WW1, becoming an 'Ace' depended on your nationality:

French - 5 kills, but they had very strict rules.

German - Stated at 8 but quickly changed to 16.

English - 8, but this could include 'probables'.

Ahh, but seing as I was going with a Second World War theme, I could be any nationality!

Been mostly mechanical jobs this year just gone but did fit the adjustable spoiler which dramatically changed the cars appearance.
Going to concentrate on the interior this year, might try the leather colouring kits to restore the seats.