What universal would catalyser fit my Lotus S4 (1993)?

Polowonder

Car
Porsche Carrera 3.2
Hello everybody. So my Esprit is now in Spain, but didn't pass the Spanish Technical Control (ITV), since the catalyser is missing (if there ever was one). The car is not at home, so I cannot measure the available space or the diameters of the tubes.

Anybody knows what universal cat would fit? I just want the car homologated in Spain, so it needs to be one with a EU number.

Or, does anyone have a used original Lotus one lying around that is decent enough to pass that ITV, and is willing to sell it to me?

Thank you beforehand

Any good exhaust workshop should be able to install an aftermarket cat in the system.

Hello everybody. So my Esprit is now in Spain, but didn't pass the Spanish Technical Control (ITV), since the catalyser is missing (if there ever was one). The car is not at home, so I cannot measure the available space or the diameters of the tubes.

Anybody knows what universal cat would fit? I just want the car homologated in Spain, so it needs to be one with a EU number.

Or, does anyone have a used original Lotus one lying around that is decent enough to pass that ITV, and is willing to sell it to me?

Thank you beforehand
bought the S4 Sports Exhaust from SJ Sportscars in the UK back in 2003 (and he's still selling them). One of the best purchases I ever did. Sounds great, was pretty cheap and as a bonus I got to remove the original Lotus exhaust that weighed some 360kgs.

Still going strong today.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back