What todo with it?

fingers

Torque Master
A couple of months ago I bought a Toyota SpaceCruiser for a support vehicle when I go to the strip (cant get all my gear in the car), and its boring! I wasn't going to play with it but I just have to. I have already planned out the ICE install, I just need to buy a few bits for that, but what do I do with the rest of the van? I'm thinking a Mystery Machine paint job from Scooby Doo. What do you guys think?

Fingers, i had to read this a couple of times, at first i thought you said you had bought it for when you go to strip!!!!
Mystery Machine paint job would be good. You could also go for a old hippy tie dye style paint job.....lol
What about an A-Team van boring paint job?

:lol: Oh yeah :lol: Thats to the strip, as in 1/4 mile drag racing incase anyone else miss reads it. :wink:

The A-Team van was suggested by someone at work but its a flat fronted van and it would look very wrong. Plus as you say, it's a bit of a boring colour scheme.

Here's a pic in case anyone doesn't know what one looks like. :)
45_1.jpg

All ideas or suggestions welcome.

What about a star trek runabout theme - white - kit over the rear wheels - add a few fins and it will look fantastic. Beam me up fingers!

Actually, I was thinking along thlines of the 3.0 V6 from a Hilux surf. That should be relativly easy to do as SpaceCruisers have the same engine as the 2.0 Hilux. 8)

Ok folks, a decision has been made.

The Mystery Machine it is. Not going to play with the engine with this one as it's Jo's daily and the MPG is horrific as it is (worse than "Near Lee"). I am however going to put a nice LOUD sterio in it possably with a DVD player. 8)

Of course. :wink: There will probably be a couple of piccies of the work being done too. Need to wait for the weather to change a little for the better first though. :rolleyes:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back