What to do next to improve Mazda BT50 2.5 Diesel

Zargag

Car
2007 Mazda BT50 2.5
Hi Guys

I have a 2007 Mazda BT50 that's my work vehicle but I do alot of miles each year and being a petrol head, I'm always chasing the dream of more power and better fuel economy (hopefully at the same time)

So far I have done the following:
1. TDI-Tuning chip
2. 3 inch turbo back exhaust
3. EGR delete

These mods have given me more power (dunno how much as have never dyno'd it but I can feel it) and have improved my fuel economy by about 1.5 litres/100km.

So I am now researching my next step which is probably either Water Injection, Hydrogen On Demand (HHO) or maybe even LPG injection.

I've found alot of conflicting info on all three so thought I'd ask the question here.

Has anyone had personal experience with any of these that can offer some advice on what can be achieved? Also open to any other suggestion on what should be the next step.

Appreciate any feed back

Cheers :)

Not used either of those performance upgrades myself, but hopefully someone will be along who can help. Good luck |B

HHO just doesn't work, we have discussed this to death on here, so do a search for those threads. It's just one of those biggest scams and people made a fortune selling parts or plans to create a system for your car.

Water injection is only useful if you are suffering from detonation or preignition. It can be used to keep the intercooler cool though.

LPG will save money as the fuel is cheaper but it does not add power.

I would recommend a turbo upgrade next. Go with a ball bearing hybrid turbo for faster spool up and better response.