what obd is better for type r

azrielrules

Wrench Pro
Car
type r integra
does anyone know what obd would be best for my 96 jdm itr, it has obdII with a p73ecu at the moment, i have been doing some research and from what i can gather the obdII has tuning limitations compared to the obdI, how much can i get out of my obdII or would it be better to convert to obdI and get something like the hondata s300j, can anyone explain to me both options and how to go about it

thought i better explain myself proply, my car is just about standard so the first mods im getting will be 4-1 headers, 2.5inch de-cat exhaust system, coldair intake. now what i want to know is do i keep my p73 obdII and get something like a apexi neo or do i convert to obdI and get the hondata s300j, what gains can i expect out of both obd and are they significantly difrent, oh and in a year or 2 im gonna look at turbocharging it dont know if that makes any difference on the choice of obd now

also does anyone have any experiance with the greddy e manage ultimate? and what ecu is best to use with it? would i expect much gains if i was to use that with my p73 obdII? or is it best to convert to obdI?