what i've found!

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
today, while i was at the town where i used to study for some docs, i went walking to the junkyards, and guess what i saw there!

a white, nearly untouched nissan 200sx with 1.8 turbocharged engine!
the bad things is that it was without docs, so i asked at the, how do you call it, the car association of my country, and they told me to ask the police, which i haven't done yet. i need the number of chasis and engine, so they will let me know where that car is from, and if i could get the plates, and how it'll cost it to me.
the guy was asking for it 800 euros, and i hope to get it for 500........
let's hope!

Crikey, bit of a clean up and that would be VERY nice!. If it is legal to actually own that car, if I was you, I would buy it, clean it up, sell it on :D

or keep it :D

Get it all checked out down the local cop shop, or however you do it in your country.. you could be onto something if it's "clean"

keeping it sounds like the best idea then ;)

the white one i told you about, checked it out, and was suspicious, the police has no info about that car, so i can't get it, i mean even if i get it, there's no chance to get plates for it, so it's worthless. now i'm having a contact with the guy of that red 200sx, so hope this one will be the right one.