What is your current dream car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there a car you'd love to own?

Or perhaps a mod you are dying to do but just lack time or money or both?

Have had a couple over my 60 + driving career but 2 that have been constant are Porsche and BMW M 3

Failure to marry into money :lol: or win Lotto :( prevents me ever owning either one.

Failure to marry into money :lol: or win Lotto :( prevents me ever owning either one.
Snap.

I'd like a 2006 JDM Impreza STI. Last year of the Hawkeye model, before they went hatchback. Must be JDM as they stayed on the stronger 2.0 engine unlike the UK version that fit the 2.5 with its chocolate pistons.

Last edited:
22B's are nice, yes (and a little bit holy grail ish), but I like the toys that are in the '06 JDM STI as well. Eg the 22B doesn't have DCCD (driver controlled central diff).
Plus with the simple edition of a stroker kit the 2.0 in the STI can be upped to the 2.2 of the 22B, the turbo is already better, and suddenly one has more power and torque than the 22B (more accurately, the power & torque will be higher).
And whilst the classic shape is nice (it's what I drive now) I really like the Hawkeye body.
(And I'd like to remain practical with 4 doors :lol::rofl:)

Too many to list. Still would love a Droopsnoot Firenza with the Old Nail kit. HSR Chevette too. However I wouldn’t mind a newish Mustang convertible V8, one day. RS6 Avant for a daily.....

Is there a car you'd love to own?

Or perhaps a mod you are dying to do but just lack time or money or both?
I have been privileged over the years to have driven lots of dream vehicles, but now at 62 I'm winding down a bit but I long to reown a refurbished version of my very first car. I was 15 years old, living in South Australia and preparing for my driving test on my 16th birthday, that Christmas my parents presented me a small box with a single key, and on the drive stood a bright red two door coupe Honda S800. I had several years of the most exhilarating driving I have ever experienced anywhere, in anything, I have driven Ferrari, Porshe, deTomasso Mangusta, Ford GT, Interceptors, raced super hot minis, even dragsters, but my little heart belongs to this tiny little sports car which has so much life and soul. I hope one day I will get the opportunity to drive or own one again, but their real world worth is climbing through the roof and I no longer have the health or facilities to rebuild one, so to own a pristine one nowadays, well we're into the best part of thirty thousand pounds... I don't have sort of spare cash laying around, and Its a far cry from the three hundred pounds my parents paid in 1974......Thats my super dream car.

A dream car is one I will never own Obviously i will be JDM for me

For a long time I would have said a Z tune 34GTR but now Im more into classics undoubtably it is a Toyota 2000GT
IMHO the best looking car ever both inside and out .And yes those pictures are not an italian or british car but a japanese one.

Some lovely motors there buddy. I see a red theme cropping up!

The TVR is basically just a very powerful engine with seats, purely mental to drive them.