What is the most outrageous driving you have witnessed?

adam1983

Road Burner
Car
Supra T67dbb 6Spd
It's happened to us all I'm sure where it leaves you stunned by what the thought process must have been for the driver to do whatever they did.
I have one which happened yesterday in a car park but will need to draw a diagram to give it justice :)

Let's hear all of your crazy stories. Only rule is it has to be you that witnessed it.

I posted the 1 about the drinking scaffold wagon driver on the motorway

Another one was a driver speeding down my in laws very narrow Street with 1 wheel down to the metal. Me and the brother in law gave chase down the narrow lanes where at the bottom he had stalled the car and mounted the curb. The brother in law tried to get the keys out of the ignition but the driver managed to start the car and sped of up the road. Two minutes later the police went by we pointed them in the direction he went. We're talking to the wife's auntie who lived on that corner when ten minutes later the police pulled up with the idiot in the back and he was shouting the police had beaten him. They opened the back door and one officer put a couple more digs in for good measure to shut him up. I say fair play to them! It turns out he was a patient at a local home and had stolen a nurses car.

Driving in November down a small dangerous a road between Faversham and Ashford a vauxhall insignia was clocking 70 ish on blind n bends nearly t boned a van by over taking it when it was turning then i caught up nearer the m20 after phoning old bill about the numpty he jumped 7 red lights uncut an articulated lorry on a round about and went through the middle of the roundabout where patrol cars wait and sped to the horizon it was just beyond me how he could drive so dangerous

I posted the 1 about the drinking scaffold wagon driver on the motorway

Another one was a driver speeding down my in laws very narrow Street with 1 wheel down to the metal. Me and the brother in law gave chase down the narrow lanes where at the bottom he had stalled the car and mounted the curb. The brother in law tried to get the keys out of the ignition but the driver managed to start the car and sped of up the road. Two minutes later the police went by we pointed them in the direction he went. We're talking to the wife's auntie who lived on that corner when ten minutes later the police pulled up with the idiot in the back and he was shouting the police had beaten him. They opened the back door and one officer put a couple more digs in for good measure to shut him up. I say fair play to them! It turns out he was a patient at a local home and had stolen a nurses car.

Fair play to them! ? Thats unbelievable they would do that to someone mentally unstable I cannot believe you would think that's acceptable that is brutal especially against mentally disables people.

I remember driving on the A1 about 5-6 years ago heading south on a stretch where it was 2 lanes. I was in the right hand lane about to overtake someone until they started swerving across the lanes. I held back for a while and they continued to sway across the lines unpredictably. I thought they must have been drunk or on drugs so picked my opportunity to pass and have a look across. What I saw was unbelievable. The woman driving must have been borderline height to reach the pedals. She was sat in the infamous pressed up against the steering wheel position. What made this extra special though was that she was peering through the gap between the steering wheel spokes to see out of the windscreen which would explain the erratic driving. I doubt from that position it would be possible to see the road.
If I had a passenger I would have got a picture.

Fair play to them! ? Thats unbelievable they would do that to someone mentally unstable I cannot believe you would think that's acceptable that is brutal especially against mentally disables people.
Whether the police knew or not at the time I don't know. Where we all live is a small village with lots of narrow streets and lots of children playing out so I'll stand by what I said his mental condition has no affect on that!

Unbelievable yiu support police brutality we need to prevent turning into a poloce state loke north korea not encourage

Unbelievable yiu support police brutality we need to prevent turning into a poloce state loke north korea not encourage

I don't see this situation as police brutality. I see brutality as when it's not deserved and over the top this bloke IMHO deserved the slap he got!

And tbh mate your being naive This country is run by the politicians. We don't fight we conform;)

No naivety involved I know how the country is run its part of my degree.

Any form of violence by the police is wrong and undemocratic even worse this guy was in the cracker house no justification for what you described that was a mentally unstable member of the public.

Its stuff like that what can lead to severe effects like he could snap and brutally murder a nurse

Last edited:
No naivety involved I know how the country is run its part of my degree.

Any form of violence by the police is wrong and undemocratic even worse this guy was in the cracker house no justification for what you described that was a mentally unstable member of the public.

Its stuff like that what can lead to severe effects like he could snap and brutally murder a nurse
These are all presumptions neither of us know this man's mental state. I think this going to have to be an agree to disagree moment

I don't think the police should be going around beating the crap out of people for fun. However I do think some idiots would be less inclined to cause trouble after a good slap.
The amount of thugs knocking about these days who know the police have less power than they do and stand there hurling abuse does my head in.
I don't feel police are able to carry out their jobs properly these days. Far too much paperwork when a clip around the ear would be better.
Just my opinion though but one I'm sure is shared by many.

Without getting into a silly screaming match about peoples civil rights and liberties etc.

I can see the merits for allowing the police (UK) to be less tied down by red tape. A friend of mine lives for 4 months of the year in Dubai. He has never ever seen a criminal act in the four years that he has lived there. He has never locked his car door and apparently until a couple of years ago does not even lock his apartment any more. The judicial system is swift and with no nonsense suffered by the law makers.

Not for me to say what is the right way or the wrong way - I merely want something that works and works well.

Yes, back on topic please.

I once was going down the a38 near me, which has been dubbed as one of the 10 most dangerous stretches of road in the uk and the section is dual carriageway.
To my utter disbelief there was a car coming towards me on my side of the carriageway. Worse still it was evening so it was fairly dark.
Luckily after I passed the chap he realised and did a u turn. :eek:

Yes, back on topic please.

I once was going down the a38 near me, which has been dubbed as one of the 10 most dangerous stretches of road in the uk and the section is dual carriageway.
To my utter disbelief there was a car coming towards me on my side of the carriageway. Worse still it was evening so it was fairly dark.
Luckily after I passed the chap he realised and did a u turn. :eek:

How did they manage that?

I have no idea?
I can only imagine he came up from huthwaite to enter the a38 towards the M1 and just turned too early.
I hope he didn't travel on the motorway after. :blink:
He was in the fast lane too.

Try working in a uniform in this country.
You have a split second to make a judgement which will never be right in the eyes of Joe public who see what they want to see.
They took a dangerous person out of circulation before he could do serious harm.