What is the best looking Honda

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would you say is the best looking Honda ever made?

I like the NSX shape but I think the new DC5 is a fantastic shape and the new Civic is also nice in an original sort of way.

It is pretty hard picking just one car though. What are your thoughts on this?

The Integra Type R circa 1997/8ish. Nothing majorly outlandish, just the White/Red colour scheme that lets those in the know realise you're dealing with a thoroughbred

3rd gen prelude with the pop up lights that or the old NSX again pop ups
agree with you mate, any honda with pop up lights are class
i like the s2000 and the dc5 also

but my favourite has to be a box shape civic 1991, oh i love them so much:D

The DC5 is gorgeous, how can anyone not like those! I've gotta vote for both the 5th gen and 6th gen coupes as well though (not being biased what so ever!).

The DC5 is gorgeous, how can anyone not like those! I've gotta vote for both the 5th gen and 6th gen coupes as well though (not being biased what so ever!).
the 6th gen coupe came with a 1.7 vtec didnt they prince??

the 6th gen coupe came with a 1.7 vtec didnt they prince??

That was the 7th gen mate (my coupe is 6th gen). Whilst a 1.7 vtec sounds good, they didn't actually produce loads of bhp as they were actually D series engines. There were 3 types all producing around 120bhp. Here's a picture of a modified 7th gen coupe.

That was the 7th gen mate (my coupe is 6th gen). Whilst a 1.7 vtec sounds good, they didn't actually produce loads of bhp as they were actually D series engines. There were 3 types all producing around 120bhp. Here's a picture of a modified 7th gen coupe.

Is that a real image? Looks very much like a virtual to me...

thats the 1, didnt know that about the 1.7, so the 1.5 were faster, the b series??

The 1.5s were in the 5th gen Civics but they weren't faster. They were D series engines producing from 70bhp to 106bhp. The 1.6 vtecs found in both the 5th and 6th gen produced 160bhp though.

for me its got to be the second gen civic type r.. I just love the lines and the back.. and best of all is the paint finish,, honda robots rock at painting..

technically cheating here ;) but type in honda concept in google and look at the images, i would have just about every one of the sports cars on there (excluding the weird bubbles, chest of drawer things etc.) If only in an idea world

Production cars i would have to say s2000

They announced last year that the Kinetic Energy Recovery System would be operative on F1 cars from 2009. The idea is that we will get better hybrid technology from it with the huge F1 budgets.

Last edited:
I think Honda is one of the few manufacturers that has consistently made good looking cars over the years. Other Japanese marques like Toyota have seen highlights and lowlights. Supra, Celica and MR2 - where are they now?!

I think black 5th gen Civic coupes with six spoke alloys are the best looking! ;)

Seriously though I like all the sporty models from Honda with had over the years, although I maintain a fixed head version of the S2000 would have been much better than the rag top.

I reckon the 4th Gen' Prelude is one of the best looking Honda's about, especially when it's been tastefully modified 'apres JDM.

That and I have always loved the CRX, not the modern one! I know it's very boxy, it looks as if it was modelled on Kryten's head from Red Dwarf but it has a certain appeal.

for me its got to be the second gen civic type r.. I just love the lines and the back.. and best of all is the paint finish,, honda robots rock at painting..
thats because honda make them robots too

( hi, im mr honda, im a spraypainter, but il design a robot to spray for me lol)
japs are #!#!#!#!ing mental when it comes to technoligy:D

I reckon the 4th Gen' Prelude is one of the best looking Honda's about, especially when it's been tastefully modified 'apres JDM.

That and I have always loved the CRX, not the modern one! I know it's very boxy, it looks as if it was modelled on Kryten's head from Red Dwarf but it has a certain appeal.
il agree with you, but my all time is the old nsx, with pop up lights
who needs ferrari

il agree with you, but my all time is the old nsx, with pop up lights
who needs ferrari
Hey, I think the best looking Honda Is when a EA888 VW GTi7 motor fitted In a Mk1 golf leaves you for dead and your Vtec sounds worst then a puppy screaming for milk...lol