What is the best French car Ever

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I know we have a few French car haters on here, just as we have some Jap, German, Italian and Yank car haters. So if you're not into French cars this probably isn't the thread for you!;)

All are entitled to their opinions and it makes for some interesting discussions.

Here is a discussion about the best French car ever. Which model and which maker would get your vote.

I have to vote 406 Coupe with the V6 engine. It looks great and peforms quite nicely thank you. (Although this might be cheating as it was styled by an Italian!)

Certainly not my 206, for damn sure. I did love my 205 though, so that gets my vote - we'll call it the 205 1.6 GTi as the 1.9 was rumoured to be unstable.

as you know i hate all french cars cant make a good one if they tryed but am with canny would say the 2cv them things go on for ever and are not a bad ride if you want to be seen in one lol

The only decent French cars come from Bugatti - and that's because the founder was Italian :p

DS or Alpine for me I thinks. :love:

d54ed4ed.jpg

8e777d33.jpg

Last edited:
Yes this really is a Citroen !!!

maserrati engine , totally self levelling suspemsion . only about 1500kg with full leather six headlights and stunning looks

Last edited:
Yes this really is a Citroen !!!

maserrati engine , totally self levelling suspemsion . only about 1500kg with full leather six headlights and stunning looks

My friend lives in Balham,London, There has been one of these (Hardtop Coupe version) parked outside for as long as he has lived there, rare to see such a stunning car used daily