what if

timmy

Road Burner
what if you could do anything to your car ? what would you do/what colour,what eng/what trim/what art work.come on give me some Vibbbbes Lads and lasses:lol:

I'd like to convert my ZS to RWD and drop in a supercharged V8! That'll do for starters! Some tasty racing graphics, interior stripped and lightened with aluminium and carbon fibre everywhere. A bit like a touring car, but more like thundersaloon looks and performance.

get a 2.8 bora, ditch the haldex coupling and make it permantly RWD and slot in a supercharged 3.6 engine out of the passat. would be looking for 400-450 bhp. leave the out side standard but deep dish alloys, very deep on the back, to help with traction.
mid size saloon with big sports sallon status, the ultimate Q car

With regard to my existng project, I would like to fit a sequential box so that full throttle, ECU controlled grear changes could be made on the strip. Unfortunately, I can't find one that will fit in the existing chassis and be strong enough. If I could afford it, I would fit a spaceframe chassis, allowing me to lower the car properly and fit the sequential box.

If somebody could quote cheaper... somewhere in the region of £5k i'd seriously consider it over buying another car!

id get it done in a flip paint Deep Blue To Black, get a GTR engine dumped in fitted with dump valve, The body kit i want on it, some light wieght alloys, quad exhaust system, get some cool japanese vynl down the side

I'd go euro smoothed look with some serious power and a RWD conversion. Subtle but stylish. I quite like my current Purple paint but I guess I could get a flip finish done in Purple.;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back