What have you bought you car today?

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Thought I'd create a post for those goodies have you bought for you pride & joy that don't warrant creating a new thread for. :bigsmile:

Got a new gear knob for mine. :bigsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_20120913_141408.jpg
    IMG_20120913_141408.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
Not today but yesterday
Fuel Filter
Oil Filter
Air Filter
Pollen Filter
and some oil.
Fuel, Air and Pollen filters were all fitted this morning, just the oil and oil filter to change when its a decent day

But liking the knob loz

Thought I'd create a post for those goodies have you bought for you pride & joy that don't warrant creating a new thread for. :bigsmile:

Got a new gear knob for mine. :bigsmile:

I love your knob Loz!

Fuel filter on friday.... and some Matte black paint today to do my peugeot badge on the front!

im currently in process of getting a new drivers door and drivers outter sill, plus going to order a helix 4 paddle competition clutch plate as my valeo uprated one cant handle the torque of my motor anymore :(

:blink::blink: :embarrest::embarrest::embarrest:

Oh my..... I do apologise. :lol:

:lol:

After the turn signal intake fiasco I've acquired another part to try out, this time a headlight lid with a NACA duct moulded in. I've just picked it up today from the post office after getting it sprayed by Painter Dave at Deepcar Autobodies & I have to say I'm very pleased with it. :bigsmile:

R0010427_zpsb83616bd.jpg

Noo the car went into 5-Speed the Monday following Santapod, I'm hoping to get the phone call to pick it up soon. :)

Is that a body shop? your car looked immaculate at the pod Loz, what is being done to it at 5-speed then?

What have I bought my car today?

Nothing - I've just made a significant contribution to The Chancellor's retirement fund on the form of Road Fuel Excise Duty. This is easy to do, just fill the tank :-( :-(

i had a bit of a shopping spree on thursday for my car got the following

new door cards
fuel filter and fuel pump brackets
apex rear dampers
and am in negotiation over buying a full big spec clutch off glenn robson (owner of europes quickest 1.4 r5gtt)

^^ Well if the clutch is good enough for Europes quickest 1.4 r5 gtt then it certainly should be on your car now; I take it its a used clutch then?

What have I bought my car today?

Nothing - I've just made a significant contribution to The Chancellor's retirement fund on the form of Road Fuel Excise Duty. This is easy to do, just fill the tank :-( :-(

LOL!!!! This made my day.

Regards,

car insurance!! £680,cheaper than i thought it would be,fully comp,ncb protected etc,will buy oil filter and oil at the weekend!

ditto got the wifes sorted out last night. £192 current broker, AA, cheapest they could get £451.

Im in the good books for a little while i think :)

An MOT & a years insurance renewed today. It will get nothing else for a year unless the oil warning light comes on then i may give it a drink.

seeing winters just around the corner a nice new LSP to try out
wolfs chemicals hard body. its marketed as a nano sealant. Same as the supaguard, duragaurd that you get offered when you buy a car from a dealer - on another note never buy this stuff as it only cost the dealer around £30 for the materials and an apprentice to spend a hour or so to apply

started polishing the car today to remove scuff marks hoping to have it all done in the next fortnight weather and shifts permitted

I have bought these for the ZS, I needed to replace the bushes as they are getting tired so these came up for a price I thought was a no-brainer.
lca_hardek.jpg

Treated the Discovery to a modified grill (ebay specials were £170) I modified my own for the price of a rattle can and over 300 drilled holes!

Bought the wifes MGF a replacement hood as some scrote knifed her current one! :(

just gave the go ahead to have a coilpack cover made in stainless steel it will have SKYLINE R34 cut out by waterjet this will help cool the coilpacks,it will be ready next friday,it will look good polished up and fitted!,will put a piccy on when i get and fit it!.