What Have I Done?? Someone please shoot me!

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
First of all, I'd like to say Sorry. I have done the unthinkable.

I was on my way to Tesco and the road was busy. I was in a good mood and had already let out a white van man. I wan't thinking strate and I let a PRIUS out! :blink:

That is worse then letting an old person in a Wagon R out, Worse then letting an Eco Fuel Vaxhaul out and brobably just as bad as letting a Scoobie out!

What have I become! :sad2:

I did conenplate taking my own life, but decided to overtake it instead and pretend it didn't happen.

:amazed: Book up a moment of your local GP's time and make sure that he examines you thoroughly from the neck up! Fear not! I think this sickness can be cured :blink:

Need a lie down myself now BBJ, still reeling from your shock revelations :)

:cry::sad: I'm sorry guys.

Please give me another change. It was a one off and It will never happen again.

I did try and counter it this morning on my way to work. I saw my mate on his bike and I had just turned onto the road, so gave him a 8500rpm gear change in 2nd :p. Trying to forget the terrible think I did on Friday. :sad2:

T9 - I hope this means we can still be mates. (although saying that, if you ever committed such crime, then I would find it hard to forget) :eek:

@ BBJ, had I done such a thing! I have no doubt that I would have lived to regret it about 2 seconds after I posted the news on here!
I would have been at the receiving end of a proper BBJ mad rant! :)

That is disgraceful behavior Joe! although if you then overtook it spitting flames from the exhaust and fish tailing all the way round I may see myself forgiving you........ but that's not a promise :lol::lol:

As a pennents you should drive a Multipla for 23 minutes! That should be punishment enough!

T9 - Your right. I would slate for around a month or so, and then every 6 months just to keep reminding you what you have done! :p

BFF - I overtook him where the road splits into 3 at the roundabout :( it was in the middle of town but that was as good as it could get. I was going left and he was going right. :sad2:

Waynne - Id think I'd rather be dead then seen in one of these
http://multipla.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/5/2/2952425/5446996_orig.jpg

lol :D

I had a Prius for a week as a hire car a while back.

It was a giggle watching the little power routing display, and then seeing how low I could get the mpg. And sidling up to old grannies on pelican crossings on full electric and watching them jump.

Personally I think it shows suprisingly good thinking for an evo driver :D

Anyone who drives a prius needs to be avoided at all costs as they are obviously at least one spanner short.

Better to be able to see what they are doing than have them drive into you because they were trying to save the planet by using even less fuel by not stopping.

Thanks sleeper, little consolation though. :(

Then saying that, who knows if the brakes work at all? I doubt they ever genarate enough speed to use them. All that planet saving doesn't come without its flaws!