What Do You Keep In Your Car?

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
Forget the litter you have scattered on the floor, and the parking tickets you have shoved in a side compartment...what items of use do you keep in your car?

For example do you keep a bottle of oil in the car or maybe just a few packs of sweets?

Personally, I keep a bottle of water and some chewing gum in my car...but what about you?

sat nav
cowboy hat pontiac coat
thats it in the front oh and my shades
boot have blue paper and loads of rags and a tin of silver paint lol keep forgetting to take it out

Allo wheel lock key; tyre gauge; screen cleaner foam (151's is excellent and only 99p - don't bother with Holts etc); Couple of spare lamps (not a full kit); screenwash additive;
rocker launcher; SMG etc.

6 months worth of parking reciepts! A few windscreen cleaners with various combinations of microfibre and shammy! The glovebox is full of MP3 cd's with music and audio plays and audio books (showing my age now!) Then there is an emergency supply of sweets.

loads of cds and cases
sun glasses (not that you need em in this country!)
basketball
basketball trainers,
spare jacket
usually some bottle of water,
college bag
pennies

CD's, window cloths, Blood glucose tester & sweets/ cereal bar,bottle of drinking water,1st aid box & bit of change for them ' oh! damn it went over by a penny ',dashboard/cockpit wipes,atlas in case satnav fails :amazed: & in the boot coat, & breakdown kit,( & de-icer in winter ).

Chris.. :blink1:

Waynne: "The glovebox is full of MP3 cd's with music and audio plays and audio books (showing my age now!)"

There's hope for you yet - I listen almost exclusively to Radio 4 now :-(

you are getting old lol
i dont mind radio 2 until after the quiz but then its all talking till the after noon

but only listen to kmfm at work or invicta

I like invicta, remember that from a few trips down to Hastings - a decent FM local station that's wasn't owned (at least at that time) by either musicradio or capitalfm group of companies.