What do you keep in your ashtray

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
A question for non smokers really.

What do you keep in your ashtray? Mine is full of parking change and reciepts.

i am a smoker but i dont use the ashtray for cigs, i use it for change, all those pounds add up

i am a smoker, but i dont use the ash tray for my cigs, i dont actualy like my car smellig of stale ash nd dog ends lol, i tend to keep a box of mints or small bag of sweets in mine :)

i to keep my flash drive in the ashtray also the cigarette lighter and the usb lead for my phone thats about it really

mate edit your post you try not to advertise what you keep in your car especially on a public forum ;)

cut out a bit of mdf to fit that slot tn, and cut the shape of the clock out then, that what ive done in mine, you couldnt tell the differance, it would look like it belongs there:D

I plan on taking out the cigarette lighter and putting 3 gauges in there an making it out of wood yes and maybe fibreglass over the wood dunno yet. Got the gauge to change colour anyway mate nice one..:D

I plan on taking out the cigarette lighter and putting 3 gauges in there an making it out of wood yes and maybe fibreglass over the wood dunno yet. Got the gauge to change colour anyway mate nice one..:D
their the buissness at night arent they??:D

R, they've got holes drilled in them :lol:
Actually the head unit only plays SD cards so it is a little lighter because there's no cd player chassis :toung:;):lol:

yeah im having problems finding on cheaply, currently no scrappys round here have a Mk4 golf or bora. and ebay members were wanting £40 plus delivary.
got a while to get it yet, not sure is im happy with the paint on the radio cage yet it looks like its getting worse

yeah im having problems finding on cheaply, currently no scrappys round here have a Mk4 golf or bora. and ebay members were wanting £40 plus delivary.
got a while to get it yet, not sure is im happy with the paint on the radio cage yet it looks like its getting worse

Keep at it mate you'll get it spot I know ya will....:D

see the other post
sad-smiley-043.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back