What designs or graphics would suit?

teaszer

Authorised Trader
Car
Rover 25 1.4
What designs should i get done to this car.I was thinking 2 stipes about 10mm think running along middle of the car - not directly in the middle but the lines will follow the small crease along the bonnet the follow along the roof. Any other ideas feel free say
P081009_182002.jpg

Black and white checkered flag over the rear end would look quite cool on red.

Tribal graphics would IMHO be a bit OTT.

White stripes (GT40 style) over the car might look pretty stunning if they were wide say 3 inches each.

Black defo,

How about a block stripe which turns into a check pattern of some sort on the bonnet and then the same on the boot lid,

red cars are hard to pick colours for but white or black is normally the best way to go :)

What you think about silver stripes to go with the alloys, but then i think that the silver wouldnt go well with the red. If i was to apply some white or black stripes, how would i do this, and what would be the best way :confused:

This is the design i will copy - all the blue you see i will get cut in white. Then applied. Probably have one offset stripe running over the top of the car then get two strips to go on the doors.What you think
fordst.jpg

I agree with 2fast lose the bump strip one, How about finishing the side stripe witha little chequering near the rear wheel arch? I'd make the stripes from that white reflective 3M material as well, just to make the car stand out from the cars with stripes made from one flat colour, might not be to everyone's taste though! :bigsmile:

I agree with 2fast lose the bump strip one, How about finishing the side stripe witha little chequering near the rear wheel arch? I'd make the stripes from that white reflective 3M material as well, just to make the car stand out from the cars with stripes made from one flat colour, might not be to everyone's taste though! :bigsmile:

white reflective is very expensive you will be looking at approx £80 per 5mtr length and thats the cheap stuff not the honeycomb reflective that the police etc use, plus if you decided to take them off reflective vinyl is an absolute nightmare to remove.

could do flat white then some sort of checkered pattern in reflective for over the top of the white at the back end of the side stripes, that way will get a duel effect on a night.