What dashboard gadgets do you have?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then so what gadgets do you have on your dash? And which would you like to have if you could afford it?

I have a sat nav holder and a GPS holder that are literally 3 times the size of the devices they hold. Thats about it.

I would like an ariel view like Google satellite images as I drive along so I can see what is ahead but in REAL TIME! A cool heads up display would be cool and I could tag cars for example "This guy didn't let me in" then using number plate recognition the car could remember this for me and remind me not to let him in. :lol:

What about guages and dials? So what you got and what would you like?

I used to have a mobile phone holder in my Veedub but it was too much of a distraction and they invented Bluetooth since I crashed that so now it just sits in a cubbyhole below the heater controls with a Bluetooth thingy in my ear. Makes me look an eejit but damn it's handy.

got oil pressure n battery voltage guages gonna get a white dial set soon, n got an 8.5 inch flatscreen tv with freeview mounted on dash

im not really into all the dash board gauges and stuff, i prefer a nice smooth looking dash, however i and goin to get a drinks holder :lol:

I have no gadgets, I can't afford any! I would like a speed camera detector that actually detects mobile cameras and all cop cars (as well as standing cameras).

Um oh yeah! What about driving on the pavements?

Um oooh no - there's a problem with that theory as well :lol: Scratch the stealth button then.

currently just a satnav but soon will have a scangauge
not really a dashboard gadget but i also have an autowindow module fitted

I have no gadgets, I can't afford any! I would like a speed camera detector that actually detects mobile cameras and all cop cars (as well as standing cameras).

I actualy have one of them, but they detecte ALL lasers, including the ones in shop scanners. so you drive down the road and it beeps. "hmm is there a police van or a large tesco around this corner?"

having said that they work quite well on the motorway :D