What Chip To Go For??

TIM307PUG

Car
Peugeot 307
hey, was after some advice, i've been looking at getting my 307 1.6hdi chipped, but dont know what options to go for? i'm looking for best possible power and torgue increases, i've got the 110bhp 2006 model, been to one place and they've told me that superchips do one, and it'll give me bout 20bhp gain, but is there any that will give me more? and if so what do you guys recommend?

I'd love some help on this, as i'm not really that clued up and dont wanna get mugged off!!

Cheers in advance!! :toung:

Tim

Rather than a chip have you thought about a remap? They can give good power gain. Celtic tuning come recommend and give our member a discount!

better gains with the remap but expensive. i'm more than happy with the superchip on my 20i 406 :bigsmile:

What sort of prices are the remaps? i've been quoted £499 for a superchip, giving about 20bhp gain, with a remap what sort of gains wud i get? i'm not really worried about the cost, just wanna get the most out of the car, performance and hopefully a bit of a return on fuel economy too!!

alan jeffries in plymouth. most of the lads in the 406 club have payed no more than 299. i would look on the superchips own web site if you have'nt already.

hey, was after some advice, i've been looking at getting my 307 1.6hdi chipped, but dont know what options to go for? i'm looking for best possible power and torgue increases, i've got the 110bhp 2006 model, been to one place and they've told me that superchips do one, and it'll give me bout 20bhp gain, but is there any that will give me more? and if so what do you guys recommend?

I'd love some help on this, as i'm not really that clued up and dont wanna get mugged off!!

Cheers in advance!! :toung:

Tim
check out dervdoctor.com do most things for diesel im looking into the bluefin at the mo