What cars interest you the most

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I went to a classic car show on Saturday and if I'm honest not many cars really appealed to me.

The ones I did find interesting were the old mustangs, chargers, lotus and Aston Martins. The mini's and morris's didn't really do anything for me.

What is your taste in cars at a car show?

Cars I lusted for in my youth so 1970s - early 90s models hence my Silvia S12, Porsche 944T and Skyline R33GTR ownership. There's many more on my bucket list though. Early pre war stuff doesn't excite me much but I can appreciate the enthusiasm of the owners effort that they put into their pride n joy though.

I want a V8 Capri.

I like a lot of 80's through to late 90's. So Skylines, Subaru's, Cossies all them sort of things.

I'm not massively into 'old' cars. I do like the classic Mini though.

I want a V8 Capri.

I like a lot of 80's through to late 90's. So Skylines, Subaru's, Cossies all them sort of things.

I'm not massively into 'old' cars. I do like the classic Mini though.

The V8 Capri is called a PERANA and was built in Sth Africa.

I quite like a highly mechanically modified TR8 provided it doesn't have Lucas electrics.

For me its cars from the 30's, 40's & 50's. Have looked at a 1936 Series 1 Morris 8 recently but cant justify its purchase. A 1946 2.5 Jaguar saloon is probably the most beautifull car ever (see pic), it would be Top of my list but I already have 4 cars + one in storage . Also a 1955 Sunbeam Talbot is a car i would love to own it was my dream car when i was a lad along with a Merc SL300.

I like the MK1 TA22 Celica and the Mk2 TE27 / KE25 Corollas, also the 90's Silvias, Honda Type R's, etc. Do also like the hot rods and muscle cars

Cars which interest me are cars which seem to offer so much more for less such as 924s, clio sports, old Mx5's, XJR'S, ST220'S And the mighty mercedes SEC amongst many others

And the mighty mercedes SEC amongst many others

Oh dear Lord :amazed:

I remember this monster, I even drove one once when I use to install car alarms, central locking etc for a company in Oxford while I was at University trying to keep my head above the poverty line as a student :blink:

That car was nothing short of awesome and it would pull of the most savage wheel spins with just one blip of the throttle ;)