What car (model and make from years 1990 to 2000) is fast w/ room for mods? (project)

S

Stryker

Im looking to buy a car, but i dont know which model or make to pick.
anyone know what car (model and make) is fast with room for mods that came out between the years 1990 to 2000?. im looking for something no bigger than a v6 (a car w/ a v4 engine that i can switch out w/ a v6 for more HP would be nice too). :lol:

i will fix it up, make it look ALOT beter, and faster. if it came w/ turbo or not, i'll install it. I'm not lookin for NEW cars cuz i wanna make this my own project, fix it up myself. :love: I want a cheap one, just incase something goes wrong. :confused:

any1 got any ideas/suggestions? :toung:

Thank You! :D

Re: What car (model and make from years 1990 to 2000) is fast w/ room for mods? (proj

Fiat Bravo HGT, 2ltr 20alve, and not a big job to drop the fiat coupe turbo lump in, or supercharge.

Re: What car (model and make from years 1990 to 2000) is fast w/ room for mods? (proj

Hi Stryker and welcome to TorqueCars. Nice to have you on board.

Not really sure what cars are available in Puerto Rico. Have you thought of a turbo car - these can make big power very easily.

What Ford models are available in your country?

Theres loads.

You should be able to get hold of cheap Nissan Skyline R32's, or Supra's - remembering that these wont be in brilliant condition if they're cheap, generally. Both of the above are Turbo'd

RX7, Mazdas Tuner Car?
Mitsubishi Evo, there're so many of those that an old Evo 4 would work great. 4WD and all that too.
Old Subaru Imprezas?

All the above are turbo'd so like Waynne says - big early power increases :)

Just some ideas anyway, Google is your friend! :)