What brakes would look the best??

ghettokartel

Tuner
Car
AUDI A4 FSI
Hi All

Can I please have your opinion's on which brakes will look best behind some nice dark coulered alloys.

I'm struggeling to decied on black diamond or EBC, both are the drilled and groved type. I know they are both performance brakes but im mainly interested in the looks. I have planned on painting the calipers red....

Please advise.....

Red is the norm, but other colours do work well but will depend on the colour of your car and the wheels in question. As for drilled and grooved, all for show, wouldn't touch drilled discs as they crack too easily. Even grooved ones offer little added benefit other than for show. But if for show then go grooved.

You can hardly better OE spec discs and pad material, if going track use/fast road then change of fluid to 5.1 and better pads like yellowstuff along with goodridge hoses is recommended.

id change the fluid if you dont know when it was last done. personally i think these look fantastic
BeautyShot-400x300.jpg

:D

porsche GT3 callipers. downside is the cost :(

its a give away ;) porsche make the callipers and the discs and carriers are made by ECS tuning

comes in at around £1300 before the lovely VAT once it hits our shores

its a give away ;) porsche make the callipers and the discs and carriers are made by ECS tuning

comes in at around £1300 before the lovely VAT once it hits our shores

Not really, just because they're branded Porsche or whatever doesn't mean they are made by Porsche. I'd put money on them being Brembos.