What are you passioniate about ?

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
I guess that it must be clear to those that have read my posts that driving standards must be the winner.

It's just that I see so many rules broken in my travels that most don't seem to care about the way they conduct themselves when behind the wheel of a killing machine and sadly there seems to be no incentive by government departments for drivers of all ages and levels of experience to undertake any additional instruction or training in order to refresh their knowledge of the rules in order to become more aware or skilled behind the wheel.

Funny thing is that our leaders have chauffeurs that have had to undertake further training before they can drive our leaders around but no body else needs to have any further instruction ever.

I realize that I am not the best driver out there BUT I firmly believe that there is room for improvement even @ my age and level of experience and have recently taken further training/instruction now that I have changed from a rear wheel drive to front wheel drive car for club level speed events and there are some slight differences or changes in technique needed to get the best out of them.

For instance when a RWD's back end steps out under power exiting a corner one needs to ease off the gas and counter steer so it will come back straight but with a FWD in the same situation that usually results from a sudden lift off on the gas when entering or exiting a corner results in "lift off oversteer" you also need to counter steer BUT need to get on the gas to pull the rear back into line.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back