What Alloys look nicest?

Hmmmmm.

None are my style of wheel, so maybe I am not the best person to judge. However, I think that, as the car is externally unmodified (as far as I can see), these wheels are too flashy and will look out of place and somewhat over the top.

But, as I have said many times before, the only person you really have to please is yourself. If you like the look when you approach the car that is all that matters.

P.S. Welome to the forum.

Out of the ones from the list I would say the first set. Any wheels you put on though will also mean you need to lower your car otherwise will achieve a 4x4 stance. What other plans do you have for the Colt?

P.S. Your post was held up in the moderation queue because you posted links. Links are not supposed to be posted by members with less than 10 posts. Please read the terms and conditions of the forum. I have approved it this time for you! Thank you.

I have to agree as well, the first set would look nice but it would have to be lowered at the same time or before you put the wheels on, I prefer odd numbers of spokes but as has already been said they're your wheels and your choice, which do you prefer?

Lowering won't be necessary if you stick with the same overall diameter. If you also stay with the same width then they will fit straight on with no mods required. Go wider and you will have to check for clearance, both on the outside bodywork and the inner wing.

5 spoke ftw all i have to say, just stay clear from potholes :lol:

lowering wont be necessary if you put tiny 15" ones on, but you need to go BIG :O or go home :p think 17s are generally a good all round size, 18s would be nice they dont fit straight on some cars though

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is it the case of the smaller the car the bigger the wheels, regardless of aesthetics? :)

Would deffo go for the motion 2's cheap, look nice and the pin stripe isnt as large as it seems in the pic so it doesnt have tha over modded look for an under modded car

Would deffo go for the motion 2's cheap, look nice and the pin stripe isnt as large as it seems in the pic so it doesnt have tha over modded look for an under modded car

What? Someone from Basildon not liking the over modded look? Are you sure that you are living in the right town? :)

oii! lol basildon is a lovly place >.> hm.. I work with the wheels and have seen most in the flesh just think the motion 2 would be nice, each to their own tho

5 spoke ftw all i have to say, just stay clear from potholes :lol:

lowering wont be necessary if you put tiny 15" ones on, but you need to go BIG :O or go home :p think 17s are generally a good all round size, 18s would be nice they dont fit straight on some cars though

The problem with the 5 spokes is that it will show how small the brakes are (do not paint rear drums!).

17s will be too big on a car of that size so 18s will look awful IMO!

I would go with 16s and then lower the car.

The problem with the 5 spokes is that it will show how small the brakes are (do not paint rear drums!).

17s will be too big on a car of that size so 18s will look awful IMO!

I would go with 16s and then lower the car.

Or something like billets 4 (first one), 17, 60 or 61. Small discs and drums will be less obvious with these styles.

Alternatively, have a look at Billet 66 :)

http://www.imagewheels.co.uk/pages/wheels_billet.html