Well the MG's gone.

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Don't get me wrong the car was great to drive but I never really 'clicked' with it & as a result I just couldn't work up enough enthusiasm to do anything with it or spend any money on it. Add the fact the fuel economy was starting to do my head in and it was clear it was time to get rid :amuse:

I can't say I'll miss it either. :lol:

Oh you know, just a little run around.
eefdbbab.gif

Well you must have had a dud then as I find them great cars, had mine for over 7 years and love it to pieces. As for fuel conomy, what was wrong about it? Mid 30s is possible on a regular basis and mine has been excellent. Even the last track day it was good on fuel, much improved since the remap.

Looking forward to seeing what replaced it.

Arrr, so its a set of lips then ??:blink:
Or is it a chin.................................. well a pair if you call it a double !!!!!;)

You loon! :lol:

Well you must have had a dud then as I find them great cars, had mine for over 7 years and love it to pieces. As for fuel conomy, what was wrong about it? Mid 30s is possible on a regular basis and mine has been excellent. Even the last track day it was good on fuel, much improved since the remap.

Looking forward to seeing what replaced it.

I'm sorry Stamford. :(
It's a good car to drive I won't deny it & there's not much for the same money that will come close. she goes well & it handles great & she never let me down once in all the time I owned her but I just didn't warm to the her.

Any more guesses what the big green beastie was replaced with? :D