well hellooo there,

jac114

Wrench Pro
Car
Mk1 mgf 1.8i
43yo guy going through midlife crisis (according to the other half) I dont have a lambo beating car but it is a fun little car, i bought it standard a year ago but it nothing like standard now lol much to the disgust of some classic car forums.. anway heres my little car

17310_4560724136523_2147074814_n.jpg

Hello and welcome, love the leather seats! I might be joining you in a mid life crisis in the next few years!

Once you have hit the 10 post count, please make a project thread and get some more pictures up of the car! There is a monochrome version that is around Southend. \

Lovely car! is that an Xpower splitter on the front?

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Once you have hit the 10 post count, please make a project thread and get some more pictures up of the car! There is a monochrome version that is around Southend. \

Lovely car! is that an Xpower splitter on the front?

no its the K&H Front splitter, fully functioning to it makes a big difference to front end handling at speed, the F is known for being a bit light at speed

i will do a build thread i have got loads of pictures and projects that i have done, heres a list

Head Gasket
Wheel bearing
Trackrod end
Radiator
SS Coolant pipes
52mm Throttle Body
Quad SS Exhaust
K&N Cone filter
Vinyl stripe
Roll Hoops
11 spokes
New rear calipers
AP Calipers+Disks
AP Pins and spring clips
Ebc ultimax pads
Red leather interior
Clear indicators
k&h front splitter
Side Scoops
Quad rear lights
TF air box
Cubby hole box
Blue seatbelt webbing
Leather arm rest
Blue speedo dials
Red gearknob
MK2 centre console

Cheers for that, I did have a lexus that i did a pimp my ride job on lol then wrote it off and said i wouldnt do it again lol oh how wrong was I, hopefull at sone stage i will get it ported and polished and upgrade the cams to stage 1 maybe to fast road cams, but engine mechanics not my strong point

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back