Welcome to our new brake forum

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Waynne said we'd been getting loads of stick off people (well one 'git' in particular;) ) from not having a Brake forum so here it is!

So fill it up with lots of interesting brake related articles.

We are also thinking of giving an instant ban to anyone who uses BREAK instead of BRAKE but this does seem a tad harsh!

Waynne said we'd been getting loads of stick off people (well one 'git' in particular;) ) from not having a Brake forum so here it is!

So fill it up with lots of interesting brake related articles.

We are also thinking of giving an instant ban to anyone who uses BREAK instead of BRAKE but this does seem a tad harsh!

Is that why my ears are burning :confused: :lol:

Brakes seem to be the last thing that a go faster modifier thinks about :( Have a Bo Peep at some of the cars with say 20 in wheels and see the pathetic looking discs behind them.It's all about looking cool :blink:

Harsh? Not in the slightest, in fact I might have a little wager as to how long it is before we see that word used instead of the real thing ;)

I hate to break up the party! Oh Darn I've gone and used the banned word myself now!

Was it an "old-git" then Admin?

I am all in favour of an instant ban for BREAK when BRAKE should be used. The one which really really boils my blood is when people say I BROKE instead of I BRAKED !!!!!