Welcome back - what you been up to then

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just a welcome back to our older members.

So If you've not been on in a while, post in here what you've been up to and how you are getting on with your car.:D

Hi Waynne, well spring is slowly making its appearance here in southwest France so after a month of not being able to work on any of my projects I am looking forward to getting stuck in. We have had some serious snow here, one day I went into my barn/workshop to discover the car and half the working space covered in snow!!

png image hosting

Cheers guys, and you are correct I don't like the cold but I spent the time productivly and as a result I have remodelled the bathroom (much warmer in there) LOL!

Hey Sid, welcome back... umm, actually, I guess you must have joined TC since last time I actively logged on, back in 2010 I think, just after I got my Grande Punto. So hey everybody, hows tricks?

Not done anything to my car except keep her clean and serviced and so far she's been a well behaved pristine princess of perfection. Fingers crossed she keeps it up. All my money went on going to Orlando at the end of 2010 and Las Vegas last week.

Hi BLN it's been a while, glad to see you're still around. You're one of our earliest members so good to hear from you again. We're a lot bigger than we used to be and the main site has grown loads too, you have a bit of catching up to do. :D

Welcome back buddy. :)

Hey Sid, welcome back... umm, actually, I guess you must have joined TC since last time I actively logged on, back in 2010 I think, just after I got my Grande Punto. So hey everybody, hows tricks?

Not done anything to my car except keep her clean and serviced and so far she's been a well behaved pristine princess of perfection. Fingers crossed she keeps it up. All my money went on going to Orlando at the end of 2010 and Las Vegas last week.