weight

WEIGHT

i thought this was about how much i've eaten over xmas :embarrest:

Welcome to the forum

to make your car that bit lighter, ideally as you've said - take the rear seats out - as they weigh a ton..

But since you can't go down that route..

How about:

1. make sure all non essential stuff is out of your car - especially the boot
2. get rid of the spare tire
3. take your ICE system out - including sound deadening material
4. Carpets (don't think you want to do this one though)
5. Use lighter wheel

Basically anything that unscrews and you don't need - get rid

Just be careful though - DON'T risk safety to make it lighter

GOOD LUCK :bigsmile:

:confused::confused::confused:

Confused.com

Weight loss within a car can be cheep, or incredibly expensive.

Light weight doors, bonet, boot lid, seats and glass for the windows can set you back about £3000.

But why would you lake out your ICE to lose weight in a road going car? Your better off going to the toilet before setting off, and then at least you have something to listen too.

Oh. I knew that...how do I take that out?

Unless your car makes a fearsome sexy noise like a tuned Ferrari or a Lamborghini that has an exhaust note to die for, then I would suggest you leave the stereo alone for something to listen to on those long journeys! ;)

:confused::confused::confused:But why would you lake out your ICE to lose weight in a road going car? Your better off going to the toilet before setting off, and then at least you have something to listen too.

I weighed myself before and after the other day and the difference was 0.8Kg :)

I'm sorry I dont make massive turds like that so that doesn't help ;) haha whatever Solomon! Yea my car doesnt make an incredibly sexy noise like a Lamborghini or anything so I'm still looking at the options.

Last edited by a moderator:
I weighed myself before and after the other day and the difference was 0.8Kg :)

:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO - I don't know what I'm laughing at more here, the fact that you have taken the time and effort to weight your jobbie, or the fact that it weighs close to a bag of sugar!! :lol:

I'm sure if you stopped doing things like this, then you may have some time in the day to get the ultimate Drag Beast up and running and the guys on TC can go watch you down the POD racing her!! ;)

I like a laugh in the morning, sets me up for the day :p

This may turn competitive... :lol:

*Also worth mentioning that losing all the carpet, sound deadening, ect will make for a rattly car that gets cold very easily.*

This may turn competitive... :lol:

*Also worth mentioning that losing all the carpet, sound deadening, ect will make for a rattly car that gets cold very easily.*

Right then, lets get to it.

Ill smash about 10 hard boiled eggs (to bung me up) then some curry and potatos (good heavy food), then eat like a pig all day, followed up by 4 extra strengh ELax tablets before bed! :bigsmile:

I recon I can lose 2Kg easy!!!!!

Right then, lets get to it.

Ill smash about 10 hard boiled eggs (to bung me up) then some curry and potatos (good heavy food), then eat like a pig all day, followed up by 4 extra strengh ELax tablets before bed! :bigsmile:

I recon I can lose 2Kg easy!!!!!

Does that defeat the point though? To lose that you need to eat it first so why bother? Just eat as you do and be done with it....

To be fair though.....
I have had a 4lb dump before according the Nintendo Wii.......

Guy's this is starting to really pish me off now. I didn't write them two posts above. What is going on? I'm gonna change my password because this is getting beyond a joke now. :mad:

I have deleted your last two posts for you BBJ - just noticed that you now claim your car is a Reliant Robin in your TC members name???!!!