Wearing shades (sunglasses)

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you put your shades 8) on before you get in the car, inside the car just before you start or after you have started to move off.

Are you a Bono (wear shades all the time), or do you very rarely wear shades?

Where do you keep them? Anyone tried those holders that clip on your visor? (They didn't work for me and kept falling off into my lap!)

I only wear shades when it's really sunny. I wear glasses all the time so had to get some presciption shades but I only wear them cause when it's really bright I get real bad headaches. Oh an I normally keep them in the glove box but I dunno where they are at the mo I've misplaced them.

You cant do front tints but its ok to wear sunglasses at night then?

Im definately a shades wearer, I dont go out without them.

i wear em when needed, mainly when driving into the sun aside from that not really. they tend to annoy me.

turbo: you should get the self tinting ones, really big here in the states. They work wonders for the wife, saves me a ton on the newest fashion of sunglasses as well.

i wear em when needed, mainly when driving into the sun aside from that not really. they tend to annoy me.

turbo: you should get the self tinting ones, really big here in the states. They work wonders for the wife, saves me a ton on the newest fashion of sunglasses as well.

Mate I already have some but they don't go dark enough for my eyes. When the suns really bright they do go dark but my eyes still water an I can't see a thing. Thats why I had prescription sun glasses buddy. But thanks for the suggestion anyway mate :bigsmile::bigsmile:

on a lond drive, i love to wear them
and that holder your on about waynne, they are crap especially if the arms of the glasses are a bit thick, the clip keeps poping open

only have them in the car but wear them all the time in the summer and when ever needed in the winter
but when ever i am out always were them even inside
as for were are they around the gear stick
not the best place for a pair of $170 oakleys but i started to keep them in the case but after a while i gave up

I wear prescription specs all the time and have never bothered with shades except for a short period when I wore contacts. Seem to manage OK but as I get older I think it might be time to spend a few quid on a HQ prescription pair.

only have them in the car but wear them all the time in the summer and when ever needed in the winter
but when ever i am out always were them even inside
as for were are they around the gear stick
not the best place for a pair of $170 oakleys but i started to keep them in the case but after a while i gave up

Its funny how much profit Oakley make on their sunglasses.

A girl I used to know from Colorado sent me a pair of 400 dollar Polarized Half-X's for 120 dollars.

So, score. She works there, course, so staff discount. Heh

I've had mine for years! Perhaps I should upgrade them. They were a set of black rimmed D&A prescription sunglasses similar to the Agent Smiths from the Matrix. (or was it Jones)