Wanted!

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
WANTED!!

Somewhere I can get sponsored for tyres. Or buy them cheap? Or anyone with 2 220x40 18" tyres going spare or for sale.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Cheers,

Pete :blink:

what are you wanting sponsorship for?

alot of places will sponsor you in return for advertising space on your car at racing events etc.

all depends on what its for really

or make friends with someone working at a tyre fitting place as they will get tyres at trade price and believe me can be a huge diff in trade and retail price depending on the tyre make :)

Do you have anyone selling part worn tyres near you.

Me thinks you are using your new found power! ;)

Well you're not wrong there! It goes like billy-o! lol! I'm grabbing some more wheels as part of a deal on a breaker BM i'm binning which are 18" M3 wheels but two of them (typically the back fat ones) are bald as a coot!

If I could find someone near by the gets cheap tyres I would. I guess i'm kind've canvassing on here for people who may know others that can get hold of some on the cheap side. I do know a tyre delivery guy but I don't think he gets much off them.

Hmm, I shall have to look around i guess.... :blink: :lol:

shame your so far away cos i can get tyres canny cheap lol

try ebay for people selling alloys with tyres in the right size and decent nick who are close to you, might pick up some bargains. shouldnt cost that much to get tyres swapped over, then weigh alloys in to get some cash back :)

Scandalous! It's just annoying having 'em there and nowt I can do wi 'em cos i'm brassic 'til't end o' August! Bar steward it is! :(

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back