VW Jetta 2001

vollvo

Car
Volvo 940
Im in a dealership with someone to buy a American Jetta 2.8L VR6 engine ? I tested the car and it was very very good,but i want you opinion about this car , It worth buying or not ? Are they good cars or not ? please help !!!

yup as said better than the 1.8t, more tunable - ok it costs a bit more to do but better gains for the high money area,

also handles better than the FWD models

wait you are in the US do you get the 4motion or is it FWD as i think both options were avalible over there

if i could have afforded the insurance and thirst of the 2.8 i would probably have had it. hey i was going for a bloody diesel anyway not a petrol at all lol.
yeah is it on the vortex theres about a 100 page thread about which is better.
in short if your willing to spend the money then v6 is better
if you are just after a few bolt ons then 1.8t

yup as said better than the 1.8t, more tunable - ok it costs a bit more to do but better gains for the high money area,

also handles better than the FWD models

wait you are in the US do you get the 4motion or is it FWD as i think both options were avalible over there

thanks a lot for ur help, its FWD, is it good ?

loses some of the handling and alot of grip due to the lack of haldex 4wd. in short your going to run into the same problems as the high powered 1.8t major traction issues.

the mk4 handling can be sorted but does cost, biggest thing you can do is a rear anti roll bar to get rid of the understeer