VW Bora Highline 1.8T 20V

Car
VW Bora
Hello there,

So I am looking to buy a vw Bora highline and later on switch the engine to a 1.8t 20v. I know there are already loads of boras with this engine, but as far as I can see there is none with the highline spec. What I'm trying to achieve is a high class interior, and beast under the hood/bonnet (sleeper). My plan is to buy a full car that has the engine, but I was wondering if this will work by buying a Seat, audi or skoda. I found very cheap seats and skodas. I know buying the bora equiped with the engine should be my best bet, I just wanna know if I can come out cheaper by buying any alternate car model.

Thank you in advance,
Alex P

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

There are lots of seats/dash interiors from breakers yards but they can be a hassle to fit. The engines are pretty easy to find. The Audi/Seat engines with the KO4 would be my recommendation, thanks to the forged parts inside.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back