VW Bora 1.9TDI SE 130 for sale

Had a buyer but they've bailed so I'm sticking an ad in everywhere.

I can email or PM loads of pics and the full history details if anyone is interested.

Volkswagen Bora 2002 PD130. (Golf with a boot and cheaper to buy than the equivalent Golf.)
1.9 TDI Diesel – incredibly economical yet with good power too.
144k miles on the clock.
Completely full service history: -
With main dealer up to 105k, stamps to prove.
Independent garage up to present day. Stamps and receipts to prove.
New cambelt at 120k on 10/11/09
New clutch at 123k on 17/03/10
New exhaust catalyst and battery at 133k on 21/03/11
Plus new Sport model springs and shocks in 2012
It has a towbar fitted which I have used about 3 times in the 4 years I have had the car.
It has one month tax and 4 months mot and I have the form to renew the tax online this month.
The car has electric windows all round, cruise, cd player, rain-sensitive wipers.
The car is in perfect mechanical condition and is free of rust but does have the usual marks of a 10 year old car.
It can be viewed and test driven any time day or evening in Rugby or I can meet somewhere as long as it's not too far away.
I can email the full service details plus more pictures.

Price is £1300 but am open to offers
which is below what these are going for on ebay but I would like sell the car this month.
It is a genuine car in good condition that has had a service once every 8k and should go on for many more years.
If Interested contact Guy Heaton on 01788 310508 or preferably 07894491692 as you've more chance of getting me on my mobile.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back