vti spots

chuk

Car
civic vtis
dont want to pay crazy prices from honda are there any other companies out there that sell the small spotlights that sit just above the splitter lip to fit the civic vti 1999 model thay do come up on ebay now and then but seem to fetch mad money would not mind having to do a bit of fab work to get a fit on aftermarket ones if need be.:lol:

Have you tried the breakers yards? There are a few bargains around if you look hard.

tried several on ebay to no avail will maybe use one of those breaker searches may get more luck that way as they seem rare things to find in good condition.

think they were only on the areodeck models, i remember looking for some when i had the civic.
rather than looking for the fogs on ebay see if anyone is breaking a civic

at long last i managed to buy a great little set of projector spots from ebay seller was bargain4mates or something very similar £26 all in i was worried about the fitting but thankfully once the honda spots were removed i found a small hole above where the standard spots fit and they bolted straight on, they look cool even better than i thought they could weird thing is i kept blowing fuses until i took one of the wires off the spots on one side using just the positive wire working fine, plus they are far cheaper than even used honda ones.:eek:

havent been on here for a while.been doing nights so its been a bit mad.theirs a accord set that fits and ring alluminators from halfords fit wi abit of fab work done.they look nice and jusy fit right behind the plastic cover.get some pics up mate of how they look.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back