VOLVO C30 2.4i TURNING

A

absvolvo

Hi,
one of our clients, ask us about engine and body turninf of his VOLVO C30 2.4 (NON TURBO). Also I`ve got the same car. So could some body suggest how to install turbocharger, find the soft etc. Also where to find body kits. May be somebody have got the same experience???

Tank you...

any decent mapper should be able to sort you out the code and installing the turbo itself is easy.

the depends on how much boost you want to run ? low boost you could get away. bigger boost youll properly need to rebuilt te internals of the engine

could possible be alot cheaper buying the 2.5 turbo and fitting it

turbo i would not fit one if i was you by a c30 with a t5 lump in it they fly had one in my c70 but was not good on juice think most of the time i was doing 13 ish mpg ok might of been how i was driving it lol

An engine swap is much easier to do than adding a turbo. If you bolt on a turbo you need to lower the compression ratio and sort out a good supply of oil to the turbo as well as the obvious plumbing into the intake and exhaust. Then when it is in you need to get it remapped.

Getting a turbo engine and fitting this is just a matter of bolting in the new engine and donor components in comparison.