Volvo 850R

i'm back and have a picture;
DSC00033.jpg

Hi all, just a quick note to say this thread has been moved to our new projects/wip forum within the gallery.

So people i'm back,i know it's been a while;)

Lots happened:lost job,restructuring(financial crisis):mad:,but found a new one allready even better:lol:

So what's been done to my Volvo?;),also lots,fitted coilovers:D,here's a pic of the action(with the help of a forum meember(dutch)

DSC00148.jpg

And this was the result::love:

DSC00151.jpg

Ordered a VST front bumper(from Japan:blink:),wich took forever to arrive.
But it arrived.

Here is the VST,unpainted(it's a straight copy of the BTCC bumper;))

DSC00171.jpg

So when this arrived,i could finally get forward with an idea i had for a while,a new paint job,removing tiny dents,removing the trim between the glass and metal(trunk)

So i brought the car in at a body shop and this is the result.......i love it:love::love:

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Gr,walter

After a short silence,it was time to do some things.:toung:

New tyres (Falken FK-452)a new steering rack(leaking):mad: and some new discs(V70,302mm)
Before realining the wheels decided to drop the car another cm.:love:

DSC00226.jpg

Now in for an MOT,and ordered a VST spoiler lip,should arrive in 4-5 weeks:p

Gr,walter

It looks great in the snow! Nice work. Go careful in the slippery stuff though Walter, you have quite a bit of weight to wrestly with.

There are quite a few people reading this thread looking at the stats but we've not had any updates from you in a while any updates on this project - or have you moved on to another one?

What are your plans for the future?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back